Specializing in the installation of signage for corporate clients, we also take pride in relationships we have developed over time with our local clients. Many are confident to know that their parking lot lights are fully lit, thus ensuring that their customers are safe while visiting their establishment.
Petroleum sign installation and lighting service is a regular, reliable service that we provide. POST or Petroleum Orientation Safety Training is a regulation that we take very seriously. Every staff member is certified annually. The mandatory safety procedures are also incorporated into our daily practices for each and every job.
Our relationships with corporate clients are long standing and very valued. We cover quite a large area within Ontario, simply because we have the required equipment and experience necessary in order to complete large projects. Including accurate site surveys prior to production. Service trucks are fully stocked to repair any type of sign or exterior light.
Some other examples of our capabilities are:
- LED, Florescent and Neon illumination service. Also, retrofitting to LED to save energy.
- Fascia boxes, both new and used, channel letters, directional signs and menu boards. Both interior and exterior.
- Digital message centres, pylons and custom signs.
- Concrete foundations.
- Billposting for the North Bay and Sudbury areas.
- Aerial maintenance for lot and building lights, streetlights and flag poles.
- LED illuminated Holiday decoration sales, installation and storage for both businesses and Municipalities.
- HWY advertising billboards. Fabrication and rental sites.
- In house design and manufacturing of vinyl signs and graphics.
- Digital image printing and banners.